Saturday, August 12, 2006

Do what you were design to do ..!!



This morning, after having a breakfast, I was thinking why sometimes I felt fatigue, tired, exhaust. My physical turn to run down as well as my emotional balance also was disturbed by unpleasant surrounding.

I read through several articles regarding management, stress and supervisory from related websites. According to the articles, the above matter was related to the early signs of Burnout-exreme tiredness usually cause by working too much-.

But, as a positive thinker, I have to solve this problem before it become more worse.
Sometimes a simple change at work can help me avoid many of the early warning signs of Burnout. So, i need to change...

Wise guy always says:

"Find a job you love, and you will
never have to work a day in your life."

I think my decision to quit my present job is right. Oh well, the grass is always greener on the other side!

No comments: