Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Last Day..10 October 2009

Finally, on 10 October 2009, my day with this company has come to an end.

It’s very sad to be saying goodbye to this company and to Managing Director, Mr. Steven. But at the same time I know that I was leaving in good shape and going now for 'greener grass'.
I do want to tell Mr. Steven how much I have appreciated of giving me the opportunity to contribute for this company. I have learned some of the things from you that make me more confident to face for a greater challange in the future.
And for all the staffs - your support, cooperation, fun and laughter, tear and sadness, desire e.t.c.– I think that’s what I am going to miss most!. I would like to wish you all the very best.


(From left: Juli,ton,miss teoh,lee,malini,anu,tamil,surya,shida)

And, for this very special canteen's family...Thanks for everything. May Allah bless you all.


(efa,ema,amy,kak wok,adik, abg din)

And lastly, for all the operation staffs, locals and foreign workers who paint all the colors in my workday...I would like to say a very big thank you to you all.


...part of PMC family...
Bye-bye.

1 comment:

AmAlin Aiman Hanif said...

salam ziarah..

http://aimanhanif2008.blogspot.com
http://4Life4Uever.wordpress.com